02/03/2011 | 8 comments
You lucky lucky people, Danny MegaSkills Macaskill the bike riding magician is going to show you lot how to do all his favourite tricks in a series of easy to follow concise video tutorials.
First up we’ve got the 360, I’ve bullet pointed the essentials for you to read below and write on the top tube of your frame.
• Go to the South Bank area of London
• Roll along at a comfortable speed
• Push down through the bike getting ready to hop
• Pull up turning your head and body into the direction of the spin
• Tuck the back end up to level out
• As you come around spot your landing and ride out
• Get your mate to film it and become an internet superstar (this bit requires a bit more effort)
(Oh and by the way you can also get your hands on some limited edition tees and hoodies at DigDeep.)