25/10/2013 | 4 comments
Subscribe to Dirt Mountainbike Magazine today and we’ll send you a pair of AMX Gloves from O’Neal AND the new Purple & Yellow Dirt Impossible T-shirt – totally free!
Why you should want these gloves:
- lightweight and highly breathable glove
- designed with maximum coverage of mesh on back of the hand
- reinforcements on palm for comfort and protection
- silver threads allow operation of touch-screens
- silicone prints for enhanced lever and handlebar control
- terry towelling patch on thumb for moisture control
- Simple pull-on design for easy entry
EVEN MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE to dirt:
- 13 issues a year – including the Dirt 100 – our pick of the best 100 mountainbike products
- The world’s top MTB journalists and photographers – capturing the essence and energy of mountainbike action every issue
- Be the first to see the new issue – we deliver it to you before the shops
- Save over £23 a year – with our annual Direct Debit offer – that’s 42%!
- Never miss an issue – you’ll always be up to date on the latest news and products from the sport we love
- Gift subscriptions available – treat a friend or family member
And with a Pair of O’Neal AMX Gloves and a Dirt t-shirt too, it really is worth subscribing today!
Dirt Mountainbike is the magazine for mountain bike riders. Now over 15 years old, Dirt features work from the world’s top MTB journalists and photographers, capturing the essence and energy of the sport. As well as the action, we feature the latest specialist gear, personalities and the subculture and lifestyle of modern day off-road riding.